Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Log into your spotify web player account with your email address/username and password or connect to Facebook.
    Click Your Library in the left column.
    Click NEW PLAYLIST in the top right corner.
    Give your playlist a name then click CREATE.
    You can find your playlist on Your Library.

To add songs to a playlist:

Find a song you want to add.
    Right-click the song and select Add to Playlist.
    Select a playlist.
    • CommentAuthorMikssa
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2019

The way for me to play Spotify playlist on any devices freely is to use a tool-Spotify Music Converter Windows to help me remove DRM protection and convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, WAV, etc at faster speed with lossless quality. After conversion, it will be much convenient for you to download and play Spotify offline on any devices without limitation. With using this tool, all Spotify free users can download and play Spotify music on any devices freely. Learn its detail functions on Tuneskit software. Hope this tip is useful to you.
    Musconvtool is one of the finest toolkits available for converting your music and playlist from one streaming service provider to another and for enhancing your listening experience.
    • CommentAuthorMikssa
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2020

I don't know how to make a playlist on Spotify ,but i know how to download and convert my favorite music on Spotify I used a third-party website, its name is Spotify Music Converter this tool can download andĀ convert Spotify to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc without hampering the quality.I use it feel vary satisfaction ,you also can try it to convrt music .
    • CommentAuthorMole
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2020

Thanks for sharing!
    I could also recommend a Spotify Music Converter Tunelf which is a professional music downloader and converter for Spotify users which can download Spotify music to popular audio formats like MP3 and remove DRM protection from Spotify music.
    • CommentAuthorfillysun
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2020 edited

Nice sharing! For me, I followed the page (https://www.drmare.com/spotify-music/make-spotify-collaborative-playlist.html) to make a playlist on Spotify. By the way, to listen to Spotify music offline on the go, I use the Music Converter for Spotify.
    davethomas has explained clearly enough. I just wanna add that you can make a Spotify playlist private or public, or even make it into a collobrative playlist which means that many people can add/remove songs from the same playlsit through a shared link. To download your Spotify playlist, I recommend Spotify Downloader Mac or Windows to download your playlist at high speed.
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as