Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.0.3 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorplayerhot
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2016

First, this is often one among the most effective MMOs ive ever compete, i would say second to WoW. As a middle aged skilled United Nations agency shouldnt be enjoying MMOs, the actual fact that i am giving this cheap bns gold game my time is testament that your development studio desire, did an excellent job. That aforementioned the sport is missing a lot of polish and was developed cutting a lot of corners that shouldnt are, particularly for a game wherever player movement is central. I've got expertise run dev pipelines thus i am simply throwing my feedback here, hopefully for NCSoft to browse and care regarding, however a lot of realistically; to different players to visualize however it resonates with them.

Where's the Polish? Below may be a list of problems that should(could) are mounted at intervals the primary year of unleash. Since i'm by no means that a veteran of Blade And Soul there could also be problems below that i used to be simply unaware of a fix for, in this case please disregard.

Collision

Clearly, desire was either control to associate unreal point or specifically directed to not generate custom collision for eightieth of their meshes and rather to let UDK auto-generate buy bns gold box collsion. This combined together with your physics being poorly tuned not permitting slide-along very ruins the texture of this game till the player learns to remain removed from EVERYTHING.

It is the very first thing I hear folks complain regarding at intervals the initial hour of play. NCSoft should are conscious of this, however within the interest of saving at the most...50-100(LOL)k price of a software bns gold for sale gameplay engineers time they've very blemished the user expertise badly across the board. i am going to say that it's a potential state of affairs, that your engineers thus badly patch worked your physics system that within the finish this was a side-effect that would not be remedied while not a whole revamp. in this case i am going to offer you a pass however what a damn shame.

So all of these are by http://www.playerhot.com/games/bladeandsoul/Gold online now..... well done as it is! COme on! more BNS game fun!
Add your comments
    Username Password
  • Format comments as